Positive Speaker with Abilities!
BOOK US NOW!
I generally talk on topics such as:
- What it is like living with a disability?
- Managing the school setting.
- Teach Support Workers to be think differently.
- Living independently and be motivated to live happy.
- How does Self funding work for us?
- A few short videos clips on how I do things my way using special equipments plus my driving skills.
- To show people with 'abilities' that its okay to stand up for themselves and to say 'No, its not okay!'
- How to help people with disability in a respectful way.
How do I present Keynotes?
I have keynote installed on my iPad which can be connected to any electronic devices with
HDMI or VGA ports.
My partner Brad, who also has Cerebral Palsy will be my helper while I am presenting.
I drive my own car and can accommodate any audience, large or small. Anywhere, anytime at your convenience for a very affordable fee. Most of all I am capable to do this by myself, no support worker is needed.
We are available for presentations for groups such as people with disabilities, teachers, Schools and University students, health care professionals, support workers, disability service providers and more...
we can come to you!
Have you thought of bringing in a speaker who has lived with a disability all their lives?
Hi, I am Jacy Arthur.
“It is one thing reading about disabilities from a textbook, but it is another thing getting it from the horse’s mouth.”
My partner & I will come to you and inspire your workers, students with positive, funny and real stories about disabilities.
We can tailor our keynote presentation to suit your needs from 30, 45 minutes or even an hour.
© Copyright and design by BJC | online 2017